Saturday, January 25, 2014

Circus CIRCUS Circus in SPACE - Digitalmania challenge



Over at Digitalmania this week, our challenge involved inspiration from the art of Cathy Horner.  I immediately fell in love with her circus series.

She makes use of brilliant color and geometric shapes.  I definitely found the color and a little of shaping, but, as per usual, I took things in a whole new bizarre direction.

Behold, the Ringmaster Baboon in Space!


To be followed by, the Circus Bear in Space!


And, of course, the Circus Chihuahua in Space!



Just be warned, the next several pieces I will be posting all seem to involve space, and there might still be a hint of clown mania....

1 comment:

  1. This is very cute all of them. I like the bright colors and the added facial delights on them.

    Excellent!

    ReplyDelete