Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Quarter Gator Girl


Missing New Orleans, as I have been of late, I thought it would be fun to work on a series on the French Quarter, making use of some of the 538 pictures I took there a few weeks ago on my birthday outing.  (I turned 39, again, so it was a very special one!)

One of the things that the French Quarter is known for is its eccentric denizens, the quirky characters that live and work there.

Seemed like the perfect subject for a new series!  (don't worry, I am still planning on continuing with my Side Show series as well as the much longer Tarot card series)

Of course, fact is stranger than artistic fiction so I've no doubt that my imaginary cast of characters is no where near as charming or odd as the real residents, but, I think, they are still rather a fun lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment